a more or less weekly digest of juicy stuff
- why van halen demanded "no brown m&ms"
- vim: seven habits of effective text editing by bram moolenaar
- compfight and flickrcc, search for creative commons licensed photos on flickr
- the bus factor is the total number of key developers who would need to be incapacitated, as by getting hit by a bus/truck, to send the project into such disarray that it would not be able to proceed
- why we have our best ideas in the shower
- spiel mit dem tod, brilliant documentary (german)
- surveillance, no matter which government is elected next, it is going to do the same, because we do not care
- what if we had a planet instead of a moon?
- bring back the 40-hour work week, 150 years of research proves that long hours at work kill profits, productivity and employees
- valve handbook for new employees, a fearless adventure in knowing what to do when no ones there telling you what to do (pdf)
- the sprouts game explained
- graham chapman's memorial speech, delivered by john cleese at his memorial service
- that's life, short film by martin wichmann andersen. hilarious, nsfw
- ministry of silly walks sketch by monty python
- stains the dog, vietnam flashbacks
- anglo-eu translation guide, what british people say vs. what they really mean
- when dogs could talk
- ammo, photography project by sabine pearlman
- monokini, excellent bavarian surf guitar band (listen)
Want more ideas like this in your inbox?
My letters are about long-lasting, sustainable change that fundamentally amplify our human capabilities and raise our collective intelligence through generations. Would love to have you on board.