a more or less weekly digest of juicy stuff
- ken robinson says schools kill creativity, awesome & inspiring
- daniel suarez: the kill decision shouldn't belong to a robot
- shakespeare.txt.jpg, a jpeg compression experiment
- tikz and pgf examples
- real life objects drawn using html and css
- effective technical leadership
- ux is not ui, ux is the intangible design of a strategy that brings us to a solution
- 6 ways to create a culture of innovation
- the alternative is nothing, lower quality and less-than-adequate performance is, in fact, at the heart of what makes disruptive innovation happen
- the way to get startup ideas is not to try to think of startup ideas. it's to look for problems, preferably problems you have yourself
- i know what you did five minutes ago, great lightning talk
- the dunning-kruger effect, or in the words of john cleese: if you are very, very stupid how can you possibly realize that youre very, very stupid?
- pixar's 22 rules for great storytelling
- drowning doesnt look like drowning
- mine kafon, a low cost solution to landmine clearance
- ultimate tic-tac-toe
- don't talk to police, james duane on why you should never agree to be interviewed by the police
- in the playroom, photography project by jonathan hobin
- 80s stock photography
- the saga of biorn, short animation film
- pink floyd live at pompeii, directed by adrian maben (wikipedia)
Want more ideas like this in your inbox?
My letters are about long-lasting, sustainable change that fundamentally amplify our human capabilities and raise our collective intelligence through generations. Would love to have you on board.