a more or less weekly digest of juicy stuff
- this is what winning looks like, my afghanistan war diary. staggering documentary
- the wormworld saga, an online graphic novel by daniel lieske. wow, just wow
- beautiful web type, a showcase of awesome web typefaces
- the effects of computer programming on the brain
- a brief, incomplete, and mostly wrong history of programming languages
- logos in pure css
- total design, total football: generalists at work
- a better git log, also see git lola
- how to write a good bio
- you’re too cheap to fly faster
- daily meetings are great, but you should never have them
- how to work more efficiently, the eisenhower matrix
- what makes us see jesus in a taco, or a human face on mars?
- why don't we try to destroy tropical cyclones by nuking them?
- molwanien, das land des schadhaften lächelns (german, english)
- der erdbeermund, one of the rare performances of torsten fenslau
- hysterical literature by clayton cubitt. nsfw
- eleven, scottish elevator
- improv everywhere, we cause scenes
Want more ideas like this in your inbox?
My letters are about long-lasting, sustainable change that fundamentally amplify our human capabilities and raise our collective intelligence through generations. Would love to have you on board.