a more or less weekly digest of juicy stuff
- the shortest crashing c program
- interview with a blackhat, part 2, part 3
- deploying a web app in 14 days without a single line of html
- the great google goat rodeo
- gimme the cache! memcached turns 10 years old
- how to safely store a password
- how to make wealth, great thoughts
- euthanasia coaster, a concept for a steel roller coaster designed to kill its passengers
- the myth of nazi "efficiency"
- the flying crowbar - project pluto, crazy shit
- the impossible bloomberg makeover: the more painful the ui is, the more satisfied these users are
- stop using arial & helvetica
- logo evolution of 25 famous brands
- game of thrones characters set in the 90s era (part 2)
- france is bacon
- arnold schwarzenegger vs. rambo
- the hungarian phrase book sketch by monty python: my hovercraft is full of eels
- rainald grebe, rupert. hilarious (german)
- the rain song, performed by jimmy page & robert plant et al.
Want more ideas like this in your inbox?
My letters are about long-lasting, sustainable change that fundamentally amplify our human capabilities and raise our collective intelligence through generations. Would love to have you on board.