a more or less weekly digest of juicy stuff
- python for humans: if you have to refer to the documentation every time you use a module, find or build a new module
- html9 responsive boilerstrap js, modern web development summarized in one page
- dizzying but invisible depth, excellent essay
- bad as shit, a story from the official phreaker's guide
- better than ack
- jim zemlin: what the tech industry has learned from linus torvalds
- big-o algorithm complexity cheat sheet
- a logo for the internet, suggestion
- the secret laser-toting soviet satellite that almost was
- the russians catched a cia agent
- agile programming for your family
- iss music video, is this the most expensive music video ever?
- the scientific 7-minute workout
- pilot boyfriend uses fake plane emergency over chicago to propose
- do nothing for 2 minutes
- wine tasting is bullshit, here's why
- epic rap battles of history: einstein vs. stephen hawking
- the illusion of simplicity, photographer peter belanger on shooting for apple
Want more ideas like this in your inbox?
My letters are about long-lasting, sustainable change that fundamentally amplify our human capabilities and raise our collective intelligence through generations. Would love to have you on board.