a more or less weekly digest of juicy stuff
- when open source touches your heart
- deploying node.js with systemd
- sharing a vim session
- detexify latex handwritten symbol recognition
- design tip: never use black
- the 100% easy-2-read standard
- owncloud, your cloud, your data, your way!
- vsre, very short reply expected
- the first website of the www
- the world’s first entirely 3d-printed gun has been made
- interview with daniele ganser about the stay-behind network in luxemburg during the cold war (german)
- sgt. llewellyn m. chilson, chuck norris of ww2
- the scrollwheel
- john cleese in how to irritate people - airplane sketch
- swedish child orchestra, also sprach zarathustra - my favourite alarm clock song
- shane burcaw, happiness is always an option
- heavy lumber, acousto metal est. 2012. a band of a friend
- back to the future, irina werning's photography project
- photos of children from around the world with their most prized possessions
- the two hosers photo show
Want more ideas like this in your inbox?
My letters are about long-lasting, sustainable change that fundamentally amplify our human capabilities and raise our collective intelligence through generations. Would love to have you on board.