a more or less weekly digest of juicy stuff
- john cleese on the 5 factors to make your life more creative
- the case of the 500-mile email
- boston tried a police state and it failed
- sleep: everything you need to know
- internet census 2012, port scanning /0 using insecure embedded devices
- what makes code hard to understand?
- 14 lousy web design trends that are making a comeback
- a grab bag of git tricks
- deutsche drosselkom on twitter, german satire at its best (german)
- munichbeta, platform for startups in the munich area
- the league of moveable type, a foundry and hand-picked collection of open source typography
- gource, software version control visualization
- gitlist, an elegant and modern git repository viewer
- geeksphone, firefox os developer preview phones
- selfoss, open source web based rss reader and multi source mashup aggregator. awesome
- shower presentation engine, a html5 based in-browser presentation engine. awesome
- the black foamie thing, an on-camera flash modifier for soft, directional light for only 75 cents
- distinti starnuti, hilarious podcast (italian)
- kofelgschroa, a brilliant bavarian band (listen)
Want more ideas like this in your inbox?
My letters are about long-lasting, sustainable change that fundamentally amplify our human capabilities and raise our collective intelligence through generations. Would love to have you on board.