- even in my childhood back in the alps it was rarely that cold. my only counter weapon: wearing all the sweaters i brought at once.
- there is a tram between the openismus office and jon's home where i can sleep, but so far we missed it every time and had to go through snow storms seeing yeti's and other strange snow ogres at a windchill factor of -50 degrees
- andreas finally found his hobby: sleeping on the couch while others are working for him. periodically he wakes up, does some awesome artwork and goes back to sleep
- food is just amazing, the openismus girls and boys impress us each time anew
- clemens came by for a short chit chat, great to see him again!
- andre fought his way through the czech rail system and is spending some time with us
- we discovered the world's fastest shoelace knot, so far i am very happy with it. andreas still fights innovation
- i also had the opportunity to refresh my swedish a bit, most used phrase so far: ska vi fika
- oh, and i am sponsored by the gnome foundation, thanks a lot!
Want more ideas like this in your inbox?
My letters are about long-lasting, sustainable change that fundamentally amplify our human capabilities and raise our collective intelligence through generations. Would love to have you on board.