hey guys, what about a bugzilla bingo?
rules are easy:
- choose 16 bugs in the bugzilla system of modules that are going into gnome 2.22
- arrange the bug numbers in four vertical and four horizontal rows
- one severity for each bug (has to be defined)
- strike out the bug number, if the bug was fixed
- several winners:
- the first who strikes out one entire line
- the first who strikes out one diagonal
- the first who strikes out all bugs
- prize? has to be defined
i will show you an example with cheese bugs and not the same severity:
Want more ideas like this in your inbox?
My letters are about long-lasting, sustainable change that fundamentally amplify our human capabilities and raise our collective intelligence through generations. Would love to have you on board.