i just wanted to remind some people, that thinking before talking removes some side-effects like this ;). obviously it's quite hard to think, after having about 15 tickets left and 23 in your stomache.
- vincent (the dutch guy): (after looking a while at my badge) you don't look like your name
- wouter: actually, summer of code doesn't really exist, right?
- vincent (the untz one): you're fired! and you are fired too! and you do really bad work! (this guy had black hair...)
- me to some collabora guys: so what are you talking about and why are you
talking in french?
- answer: ah, we're talking about strip clubs in montreal (maybe this could be the place for the next guadec? ;) )
- lennart to raphael: what??? you don't know david hasselhoff? we germans love that guy! (actually, the real phrase was a bit different, but this sounds better)
- andreas to some guy: do you want a really dirty icon from a really dirty icon designer? (actually, it's widely believed, that it wasn't the real andreas, as he was about 1,80m tall)
- question: do you want some tickets? i got some left.
- answer1: oh, sorry, but i still have about 13
- answer2: i actually could offer you
- answer3: i will get you one and you will drink it
- lennart after reading some quotes: i guess they should'nt read planet of gnome for a while...
so, i'm leaving in a few hours. if anybody has some free t-shirts for me, just look out for me. it was a great time and much much fun. thanks for the oppurtunity!
Want more ideas like this in your inbox?
My letters are about long-lasting, sustainable change that fundamentally amplify our human capabilities and raise our collective intelligence through generations. Would love to have you on board.